Updated on October 18, 2022 by Sarina TariqIn an embroidery sewing machine, you will have several pre-programmed decorative stitches and it is very easy to come up with beautiful embroidery designs and embellishments with it – and for this, you have to pay a premium price for the embroidery machine. But those with simple home sewing machines can also embellish their projects beautifully with little to no effort – using the simple decorative stitches in their sewing machines. They are as good as you make them. The built-in decorative stitches are multi-functional. They can be used just for decorating or as utility stitches or as both. Decorative stitches can liven up any dull fabric. These stitches make great border designs, standalone motifs. You just have to start experimenting with them.
Using the decorative stitches
- Using the decorative stitches
- How to properly do the decorative stitching on your machine?
- FAQ for using the decorative stitches in your sewing
- Which Thread is best for Decorative stitches?
- Which Needle works best for decorative stitching?
- Which fabric works best for decorative stitching?
- Which presser foot works best with decorative stitching?
- Free motion decorative stitching